How To Deal With DHS Custody Cases - Being under DHS custody can be difficult, and you would surely want to post bail so you can get back to your normal routine while your case is being heard. An immigration bondsman can help you post bail for a small fee, and the good thing is there are many places you can look for a bails bondsman. If you have been permitted to post bail after the immigration bond hearing, get in touch with a bail bonds agency to help you.